Become independent with horses from the ground learning all about horse care, handling and riding preparation. Plus a bonus pony ride!
ESSENTIAL STARTER PROGRAM
Horse Riding Hub Certification and Clinic Bundle - set yourself up for success!
- Essential Starter Program All Inclusive
Are you serious about learning to ride?
Imagine if you could feel completely secure in the saddle, comfortable, and connected as though riding is a conversation with your horse.
What creates a great ride? Is it your connection to your horse? Your skills in the saddle?
Develop a healthy and trusting relationship with your horse using communication cues your horse understands and accepts.
BALANCE is the key ingredient. For the best start to learning about horses and horse riding, or to become an even better rider – Seek guidance from a beginner education specialist! With guidance from a highly experienced horsewoman (over 45yrs), qualified coach, established horse riding school owner and international author – Debbie Burgermeister.
Purchase of the Horse Riding Hub Education Bundle will help you establish a safer and more enjoyable experience for you and your horse. To help you easily understand the very basics needed in horse care, riding and horse ownership.
Checklist – Are you a beginner?
- Can you catch, lead, tie with a slip knot, brush and clean out feet?
- Can you prepare your horse to ride by putting on a saddle and bridle?
- Can you walk, stop and turn with hand and leg aids in circles and figure of eights?
- Can you stand in the stirrups and balance in the two point riding position at the walk in different arena movements?
- Can you sit trot or rise trot in control without your heels coming up or pulling on the reins for balance?
There are two parts to the program
PRE-CLINIC CERTIFICATION – THE EDUCATION BUNDLE
- Receive in the post your welcome pack of the How To Get Started Riding Guide, Development Pathway Pocket Guide, Giddy Up Beginner 3 book collection, Fun Pack with sketchbook/sticker/bookmark/pencil/light pen/cap/grooming kit and reins to ride.
- Receive a welcome email and access the Horse Riding Hub members site for more step by step resources, fun learning quizzes, step by step video and ongoing support.
- Schedule your weekly progress call with Deb from the members site booking calendar.
- Read the first two books “Horse Lovers First Book” and “How To Ride A Horse”
- Complete three Quiz Certificates for the pre-riding safety certificate and to test your knowledge on these two books.
- Join Pony Club Australia membership which enables access to eight certificates covering horse riding, training, behaviour and responsible ownership. Plus personal accident insurance (additional $110 – link in members site)
- Register and complete the theory elements of the Pony Club Academy online E Proficiency Certificate (link in members site). The practical elements for this certificate will be completed at the clinic which will give you industry recognised certificate achievement.
- Congratulations! You have earned the right to ride. Simply forward to Deb your completed quiz certificates and E proficiency certificate so you can receive a promo code to book the 4hr rider clinic
- One 4hr Rider Clinic held on a Sunday. Additional month attendance is at $180 if spots available.
- Walk away with all the skills and knowhow from the Beginner competencies checklist.
- Learn how to communicate with horses and feel in control through horse handling skills and balanced riding techniques.
- Make sure you aren’t the dummy on a horse trail ride playing follow the leader.
- Be confident in handling your horse safely, stay in control and learn all the basics you need to have fun with horses!
- Receive completely personalised training with a maximum intake of only 4 students per class. 8am-12pm kids 8-12yrs and 1-5pm teens/adults (15yrs+)
In total $530 in value!
If these are skills you want to master, the Horse Riding Hub Education Bundle is for you!