Bonogin Valley Horse Retreat offers Covid-Safe gear kits with your own horse grooming kit and reins for safer riding. The perfect horse lover gift. Stay healthy and do what you love!
GIDDY UP BEGINNER BOOKS COLLECTION – THE BEST START TO HORSE RIDING
GET ONE BOOK FREE WHEN PURCHASED AS 3 PLUS FREE BOOKMARK AND CARRY BAG
- Giddy Up Beginner Books 3 books collection
The best introduction to horse riding with a Riding Education Pathway
Giddy Up Beginner Books Collection – get started with the very basics of horses, learning to ride and getting ready to buy your first horse
Be sure to give your child a safer start to horse riding and reduce the risk of getting hurt!!
The Giddy Up Beginner 3-Book Collection
- Hardcopy of the 3 books mailed to you including a free bookmark, free drawstring Giddy Up carry bag, plus receive a bonus $20 gift voucher to spend on more horse riding gear or gifts in our store.
- Horse Lover’s First Book: The basics you need to know about horses.
- How To Ride A Horse: Riding lessons for beginners workbook with bonus development guide for parents.
- Ready For Your First Horse: An expert’s guide to preparing you when looking for that beginner’s horse for sale.
Written by Debbie Burgermeister, horse riding school owner and head coach since 2006, with over 40 years of horsemanship knowledge to share. Over 14 years teaching kids, with requests from parents for a development goal guide.
The interactive learning books were written to be read by children with large font and pictures.
The books set you on the right path and open your eyes to the large world of horses and their responsibilities: Things to watch out for, things to know and things to get excited about.
Encouraging safety and being informed before decisions are made to buy that first horse.
Learning safely, starting out with the core fundamentals to support the future of sensible, confident, and capable horse handlers and riders.
These books are every child’s equine essentials kit to begin a wonderful journey with horses and learn valuable life skills.
Development of confidence, care, and communication are the blessings Deb wishes you for a happy and healthy life.